Life is hectic, moving fast & at times stressful. Simply Living will help you find more time, energy & space to do the things that matter most in your life. It will change your life for the better.
Hi I’m Suzanne and I’m helping women reduce the chaos & stress with an intentional, simplified way of living.
I believe in dreaming BIG but not sacrificing what matters most.
Are you ready to start getting the most out of life?
I’m here to help when mum, wife or business life gets hard to teach, coach & support you on your journey back to living your best life.
Is this you?
Simply Living can help
A program that will change your life.
Learn how to find time, energy and the
know-how to live more simply,
with intention and live your best life now.
Sign up and get immediate access to the 4 modules. Each module will take you 1-2 hours to complete so you can work through it at your own pace.
All of the course is also available as an audio file so you can listen on the go.
Support & accountability
Join the discussions in our private Facebook group, join ongoing challenges, download all of the resources, video or audio files and continue to improve your life for years to come. You can also take advantage of the 1:1 coaching for deeper, more personal contact in the course & coaching package.
Learn more about the 4-part system here that will help you find more calm, less chaos and more time doing the things you love to do.
Module 1: Your Story
– Analysis of your own story
– Current & future goals
– Really understanding why you want to simplify
– Personal Priority Ladder (PPL) for deeper understanding of the people & priorities in your life.
Module 2: Your Home
– Deep-dive into your home to start decluttering
across key home areas
– Started to declutter already? Great, let’s work on new areas and pesky trouble spot
– Creating a vision for your home & surround yourself with an inspirational home that fills your soul.
Module 3: Your Time
– Let’s start better organising your life & your time. – Home organisation and systems to run your home more efficiently.
– Analysis of who, how & what you spend your time on.
– Learning how to say ‘no’ and prioritise better.
– Finding more energy to do the things you love.
Module 4: Your Life
– Creating more abundance by controlling your time & activities
– New rituals, routines and habits for greater calm.
– Shifting mental barriers and weight that you carry around.
– Put living with less into practice.
– Dream planning with your 20 year plan.
I’m Suzanne, the founder and creator of Simply Living. I lived a hectic, overwhelming and cluttered life less than 3 years ago. Since then, I’ve worked hard to slow life down, simplify and am spending more time doing the things I truly love.
I’m so thrilled that my Simply Living course is helping others, like you, to reduce your stress, overwhelm and take simple steps to make real change in your life.
I can’t wait to work with you and help guide you on this transformative journey.
What other's have to say
What is the Facebook Group about?
The Facebook group is an added bonus to the course where we will discuss together the various areas of the course, and you can connect with other women doing it as well. I will pop into the FB group weekly to answer questions, provide feedback, and encourage you on your journey through Simply Living.
What is involved with the 1:1 coaching program?
The coaching program is a custom coaching program that includes two, 1 on 1 coaching sessions that last 60 minutes each. We will discuss the course, but can also begin to delve into other life coaching aspects that might deviate from the course content. Each session is done via video conference, uses a post-coaching tool to keep track of your action items and things we discussed, and also gives you weekly access to voice message me using the voice messaging app Voxer.
You can find out more about my coaching programs here.