Are you juggling way too much and just trying to keep your head above board? Are you overwhelmed and stressed and super time-poor? Is your career or business super important to you but making you compromise too much?
Hi I’m Suzanne and I’ve created the Simply Living online coaching program to help you clarify, thrive & grow instead of just ‘getting-by’. I understand the juggle all too well and I’ve learned that there IS a way to ditch the overwhelm & stress and to inject more joy, passion & motivation back into your life.
It starts with simplifying some parts of your life,
so you can amplify others.
Is this you?
Simply Living can help
A program that will truly change your life.
Learn how to find time, energy and more joy by living more simply.
Trust in this chapter & the next and do what makes your soul shine!
Sign up and get immediate access to the 4 modules of the Simply Living course. Each module will take you 1-2 hours to complete so you can work through it at your own pace.
All of the course is also available as an audio file so you can listen on the go.
Once a month I conduct a live group coaching call so that we can discuss as a community & group, what is going on for you personally. Connecting with other women who think & feel the same as you helps you be part of something bigger than your self.
Support & accountability
Join the discussions in our private Facebook group, join ongoing challenges, download all of the resources, video or audio files and continue to improve your life for years to come.
Learn more about the 4-part system here that will help you find learn how to clarify, thrive & grow as a woman and get back to YOU again.
Module 1: Your Story
– Analysis of your own story
– Current & future goals
– Really understanding why you want to simplify
– Personal Priority Ladder (PPL) for deeper understanding of the people & priorities in your life.
Module 2: Your Home
– Deep-dive into your home to start the physical decluttering across key home areas
– Started to declutter already? Great, let’s work on new areas and pesky trouble spot
– Creating a vision for your home & surround yourself with an inspirational home that fills your soul.
Module 3: Your Time
– Let’s start better organising your life & your time.
– Home organisation and systems to run your home more efficiently.
– Analysis of who, how & what you spend your time on.
– Learning how to say ‘no’ and set boundaries.
– Finding more energy to do the things you love.
Module 4: Your Life
– Creating more abundance by controlling your time & activities
– New rituals, routines and habits for greater calm and stronger mental health.
– Shifting mental barriers and weight that you’re carry around.
– Put living with less into practice.
– Dream planning with your 20 year plan.
I’m Suzanne, the founder and creator of the Simplify to Amplify program. I lived a hectic, overwhelming and cluttered life less than 3 years ago. Since then, I’ve left a busy executive career in Australia and have started 2 businesses which I now run from a beautiful corner of SW France, with a rich yet simple way of life. Just the way I dreamed.
I am so passionate to guide other women on the journey of self-discovery and through their own transitions because I know there is a more full and better way to live. I want to help other women have the courage to find their joy and chase their passions.
I can’t wait to work with you and help guide you on this transformative journey that gives you clarity and helps you thrive & grow.
What other's have to say
What is the Facebook Group about?
The Facebook group is an added bonus to the course where we will discuss together the various areas of the course, and you can connect with other women doing it as well. I will pop into the FB group weekly to answer questions, provide feedback, and encourage you on your journey through Simply Living.
What is involved with the 1:1 coaching program?
The coaching program is a custom coaching program that includes two, 1 on 1 coaching sessions that last 60 minutes each. We will discuss the course, but can also begin to delve into other life coaching aspects that might deviate from the course content. Each session is done via video conference, uses a post-coaching tool to keep track of your action items and things we discussed, and also gives you weekly access to voice message me using the voice messaging app Voxer.
You can find out more about my coaching programs here.